HR Recruiting Coordination Specialist (French/German Speaker)
Are you interested to work in a dynamic and challenging position within Human Resources? People skills and customer satisfaction are no foreign words? We are looking for someone like you to:
– partner with candidates, hiring managers and recruiters and provide quality experience during recruitment process
– organize and manage the interview scheduling process
– initiate onboarding
– keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting system
– complete validation and quality check of job adverts
– effectively manage general queries from team members, candidates and hiring managers.
You will be working in the Swiss HR Recruitment Coordination Team either in Krakow (Czerwone Maki Street) or in Wroclaw (Piotra Skargi 3 Street), depending on your preference. In our new team you'll be supporting Recruiting in Switzerland.
We guarantee our Candidates, Recruiters and Hiring Managers a smooth recruiting experience.
Your experience and skills
– BA or Master degree, or some experience in a similar role, like as an assistant or coordinator in an international company
– high degree of client orientation and true service oriented mind-set
– very good communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to build relationships
– a general understanding of human resources
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– fluent English Speaker
– proficient in French or German
– passionate about human resources and want to become a part of it
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail combined with successful time management and organizational skills
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS