Advanced HR Analyst
Are you an analytical thinker? Are you a data-driven big-picture person? Are you a creative problem solver who can think outside the box? We're looking for someone like this to:
– Develop advanced solutions and data visualization solutions for internal clients using Tableau and similar tools
- carry out rapid prototyping using Tableau or VBA
- Work with our data scientists and other team members to prepare large or complex data sets and visualize results
– Identify opportunities to innovate analytical solutions for our clients, leveraging new methods/technologies where appropriate.
You’ll be in the HR Advanced Analytics & Insights team. We are a small global team partnering with HR Professionals to support senior clients across the whole of UBS. We work on People Analytics problems which are complex or involve Big Data. This can include predictive modelling, text analysis, data mining and custom visualization. The team includes Data Scientists and people with a range of complementary skill sets who together can take on almost any People Analytics problem.
Your experience and skills
– a high level of proficiency with Tableau, and other business intelligence tools
- strong VBA skills
– the ability to see a problem from both the client's perspective and a data perspective
– a creative streak which allows you to find fresh ways to communicate data that are appropriate to the audience
– a problem-solver able to work independently or as part of a project team
- a quick learner
- intellectually curious of new developments in analytics
- comfortable working with large data sets
– an expert at building networks and connections
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS