Recruitment Analytics Consultant
As the Recruitment Analytics Consultant in the HR Reporting & Analytics Department you will work within Center-of-Expertise to deliver recruitment analytics to company senior management aiming to provide insight, data interpretation and recommendations. You will work with your internal senior clients to discuss, translate and validate ideas, concepts and hypotheses into reporting and analytics concepts.
Moreover, in this role you will actively identify the most appropriate and cost effective methods of delivering reporting output identifying where opportunities for consolidation, standardization and simplification exist.
You will support us with:
• Discussing, translating and validating recruitment ideas, concepts and hypotheses into reporting and analytics requirements
• Acting as the main point of contact for internal clients
• Delivering complex ad-hoc reports / queries, working with or reassigning to the Reporting and Development teams as required
• Modeling and analyzing scenarios, providing recommendations to support decision making by aligned senior management clients
• Gathering and providing requirements for their aligned area to the Reporting Development team to support the design of global data definitions, source, metrics, frameworks and methodologies
• Providing support to HR Analytics Specialists with analytics requests, and resolving issues, if appropriate
• Providing support in ongoing operational process improvement including identifying where synergies and opportunities for consolidation, standardization or other improvements exist.
You’ll be working in the Funding and Restructuring team in Krakow. The overall team consists of five members, and the team is based in Switzerland and Poland. Our role is to work with the Group Head of Reward to manage group wide compensation reporting requirements for UBS and support a variety of clients including Group Head of HR and Group CEO.
Your experience and skills
• Bachelor or Master Degree
• Previous background in recruitment area and very good understanding of the recruitment tools, metrics and processes
• Strong experience in reporting, data analysis and/or business analysis
• Strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations
• Demonstrated strength to deliver results and implement change in challenging environment
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Experience with SAP Business Objects or Oracle Business Intelligence or Tableau
• Experienced in building up strong professional relationships in a complex environment
• Fluent English speaker with the ability to communicate with various parties in a confident way (German an additional asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS