HR Process Owner CH/EMEA
Are you well organized? Is continuous improvement what drives you? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Act as HR Process Owner for the Lifecycle process for the whole European region
– Make sure all processes, products and tools within our responsibility comply with internal policies and regulatory requirements
– Challenge the status quo, proactively propose improvements and implement all aspects of changes, including training, communication, documentation, control measures and early identification of potential issues and risks
– Build up strong professional relationships with all our stakeholders
– Collaborate with our clients and with internal partners to deliver the best service
– Work in projects and deliver results according to priorities and targets
– Make strong and sound recommendations with the right balance when it comes to efficiency, quality, risk, standardization and costs
– Act as a role model in developing knowledge, skills and experience
You’ll be working in the HR Process Owner & Operations Control team in Krakow. Our role is to proactively drive a culture of continuous improvement and an effective HR process portfolio across CH/EMEA. We support employees, line managers and our HR colleagues by ensuring all processes, products, policies and technologies are best in class. You will work closely with your team members in Zurich, London and Krakow to deliver efficient services for the region.
Your experience and skills
– HR process management experience including process analysis, design and implementation
– In-depth knowledge of HR
– Excellent analytical and organizational skills
– The ability to draw conclusions on process efficiency from reports and key statistic data
– The ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– Passion to improve HR processes and work in projects
– The ability to work independently and prioritize your own workload
– An excellent communicator
– Flexible and stress resilient, ready to face new approaches
– Customer orientated and focused on service quality as well as efficiency
– Always professional (but you have the human touch)
– Fluent in English
– Quick learner on technology and HR processes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS