Business Analyst in Global HR Operations Support
Do you enjoy being in the center of things? Are you keen to take part in key HR projects? Do you have an analytical mind and a passion for HR? We are looking for someone who will:
- work in the team to ensure HR Operations run smoothly in the bank
- look for errors and flaws in HR systems by testing them very closely
- guarantee critical HR projects are completed on time and with diligence
- ensure global HR documentation stored online is up to date and correct.
You will be working in the Global HR Operations Support team located in Krakow (both options possible: Czerwone Maki/Zabierzow). We are responsible for making sure Human Resources deliver the best service to the employees worldwide by testing and maintaining HR systems, updating critical HR data, supporting mass uploads and other change initiatives.
Your experience and skills
- previous experience with HR systems and tools, preferably in an Operations team
- readiness to apply your HR experience in day-to-day work to develop your competencies further
- above average MS Excel knowledge (HR reporting skills an advantage)
- confidence in communicating with high-ranking stakeholders in English, other languages a plus
- know-how in working in a big, multinational company
- analytical mind with the ability to see the big picture
- attention to detail and an eye for errors
- willingness to gain insider knowledge and a positive attitude
- a multitasker able to deliver a number of results within deadlines
- willing to challenge the status quo and look for improvements
- an independent thinker and a proactive performer that is not afraid to speak up
- open to challenges and keen to take on responsibilities
- a team player able to work independently when needed
- diligent and focused on details
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS