HR Administration Process Analyst Hungarian Speaker
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The jobholder will be responsible for the correct and timely HR data processing, according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality. The HR Administration Process Analyst will also interact with the Client on a daily basis via phone and email, ensuring proper resolution of HR-related requests. Another key aspect of the job is the cooperation with other delivery team members, and making sure that all the necessary documentation is up to date.
• Answer client’s calls and emails
• Process HR Administration requests
• Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
• Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan
• Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
• Bachelor degree
• Very good command of spoken and written Hungarian (C1)
• Very good command of spoken and written English (C1)
• Attention to details
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Good communication skills
• Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team members
• Willingness to work in a complex and dynamic environment
What we offer
• Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
• Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
• You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
• You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together- Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
• In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
• Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
• As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to RecruitmentBPO.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include reference number PWH/HRAdmPA/Hungarian/Krk in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.