The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher, the video game series adapted from Andrzej Sapkowski's books), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of PC, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support.
Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of over 130 passionate games industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason. About you: You might not know a lot about HR yet, but you have the feeling that this area may become way more than just a job for you. You are not afraid of multitasking and you are a future master of keeping things organized. You are willing to develop and know that the keywords for the learning process are: hard work, perseverance & diligence. We truly hope to offer you a regular job after a three month internship.
- Supporting recruitment campaigns by posting job ads, scheduling interviews, conducting direct search and coordinating communication with candidates.
- Updating internal HR and recruitment documentation such as the candidate database and various recruitment statistics.
- Handling travel/hotel arrangements for candidates coming over for on-site interviews from abroad.
- Processing training and development related documentation.
- Working with our HR Specialists on enhancing our onboarding process.
- Assisting in organising cracking social events that aim to help the new-comers feel at home, allow the veterans to catch up and simply make sure that we all have the opportunity to unwind after all the hard work.
- Availability at least 3 days a week.
- Strong interest in recruitment and HR related topics.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills - remember, speaking is silver, but listening is gold.
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- Fluent English and Polish (both written and spoken).
- A good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Seeking a degree in Psychology or related fields would be considered a plus.
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to constantly grow as a person.
- Our work environment is dynamic, so flexibility is key.
What do we offer?
- The chance to take your first steps in HR in an international and extremely creative environment.
- Paid, 3-month internship with the possibility of extending it to an open-ended cooperation (part-time or full-time, depending on your availability).
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below and tell us why you think you are the best candidate out there!
The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).
GOG.comZobacz wszystkie oferty GOG.com