Senior Recruitment Specialist (In-house)
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services.
Business Services employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a talented Senior Recruiter to join our Recruitment Team to help us hire the best talents in the market. In
this role, you will work directly with Hiring Managers to fill requisitions across the company.
• Manage end–to-end recruitment processes for senior level positions.
• Create great job postings, search for interesting candidates and explore creative ways to attract best talents.
• Manage entire hiring cycle, including: defining recruitment strategy based demand details, recruiting, interviewing, providing feedback, reference checking and making offers.
• Liaise with managers to ensure full understanding of their requirements and preferences.
• Evaluate and interview applicants, discuss job requirements and applicants’ qualifications with managers.
• Set up priorities concerning recruitment and constantly reviewing them.
• Build strong positive relations with candidates as well as internal clients.
• Promote Capgemini brand on the market.
• Minimum of 4 years of recruiting experience (experience in BPO / SSC or in multinational corporation is a plus).
• Experience in sourcing, competency based interviewing and conducting candidates assessment – for expert and managerial positions.
• Previous experience as an assessor in AC/DC sessions will be an asset.
• University degree in Human Resources or related specialization.
• Very good English command.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Proficient with job boards, postings & searching.
• Flexible with a strong drive to achieve desired outcomes in an environment of constant change.
What’s in it for you?
• You will become a part of a successful, well known company.
• This job will be a great opportunity to invest into your professional career and growth.
• We offer friendly and informal working environment open for support and knowledge sharing.
• You will be a part of a team that implements new recruitment strategies.
• We will offer you opportunities for further excellence.
What we offer
• You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
• You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
• You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
• You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
• You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
• As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to RecruitmentBPO.email@example.com. Please include reference number: PwHR/SRecrS(house)/KRK in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.