Executive Assistant for Divisional Head of Recruiting
Are you interested in innovation, planning and organizing and building a world class recruiting function?
This is a role supporting a global Leadership team across UK, New York and Asia.
Supporting the Investment Bank Recruitment Divisional Head, your primary role as an Executive Assistant will be to support UBS Senior Management stakeholders across the globe.
Your EA responsibilities will include: diary management, preparation of Agenda for management meetings and global IB team calls, minutes, following up actions and decisions, calendar and travel management
Your recruiting related activities will include global coordination & maintenance of IB COO and Head HR hire plan and candidate updates, senior referral trackers, weekly IB strategic hire plan updates, direct cost savings reporting, and other recruitment presentation & project tasks, following up to drive the actions agreed to deliver the global objectives including decreasing cost spend, increasing diversity hiring and internal referrals.
The role will be located in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
• supporting Senior Managers located in different UBS locations
• managing calendars including: setting the meetings, ensuring the acceptances and keeping bookings up-to date, taking account of complex diaries and global time-zone differences
• managing and coordinating travels, organizing bookings, preparing travel documentation
• preparing high standard presentations for a range of situations to a high standard, including coordinating the production of relevant management information and other inputs
• processing of invoices, expenses and reimbursements through the systems
• high quality and accurate minute taking for meetings, as required
• answering calls and supporting communication channels
Supporting strategic professional hiring:
• coordinating the global leadership team to support the global Head in delivery recruiting objectives and projects
• following through and escalating to make sure deadlines are maintained an delivered
• coordinating hire plan and updates
• providing candidate administration support where necessary (Avature, interview scheduling etc.)
• coordinating feedback gathering and documentation flow
• other responsibilities related to Senior Management support including recruitment presentations, reporting and project tasks
You will be working as part of the Business Management & Support team within the Recruitment area.
Your experience and skills
• graduate educated with an interest in Recruitment and project management
• at least 2 years of experience in international environment, preferable experience in Executive Assistant's role
• very good written and spoken English
• good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• excellent communication skills and a Team player, willing to go the extra mile
• an ability for planning, organization and process improvement
• ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
• open, a fast learner, willing to learn and teach others and develop within the role
• trustworthy and with strong sense of ownership
• ability to juggle multiple priorities in fast paced environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS