Junior Recruiters with French
*Alexander Mann Solutions* is a recognized leader in talent management and resourcing. Partnering closely with clients in over 60 countries to transform their recruitment processes to deliver more effective results, we offer innovation, expertise and opportunity to both our clients and our employees alike.
We're ambitious with our growth plans, innovative in our solutions and committed to our
clients. We're inspiring people: join us if you are too!
At the moment we are expanding our Centre in Kraków and looking for French speakers to support our clients when it comes to recruitment activities, as either Junior Recruiters or Recruitment Administrators.
Where will you fit in as a Junior Recruiter?
• Proactively sourcing candidates utilising different methods (e.g. market mapping, job boards, social networking sites) in order to establish talent pools
• Developing an understanding of how sourcing strategies are developed for each role recruited
• Updating the recruitment system so that it accurately reflects the status of all selection activity
• Screening candidates CVs against position criteria; interview candidates on the phone where required to determine suitability and obtain required information
• Developing an awareness of the client’s business and the recruitment needs
Where will you fit in as a Recruitment Administrator?
• Managing incoming interview scheduling, re-scheduling and cancellation requests (face to face interview, video conference, telephone interview, assessment centres)
• Managing various administration activities. It would include uploading jobs on the system, capturing candidates` applications, placing vacancies on job boards, updating the system etc
• Managing the offer and on boarding process. It would include raising contracts, managing the approval process, arranging the start date, organising required accesses, booking induction, etc
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant processes
Inspired? From candidates interested in starting their career in recruitment we would expect:
• Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken
• Excellent communication skills, good phone manner and ability to build credible relations over the phone
• Experience in a multinational recruitment or professional services environment would be an advantage
• Working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
• Exciting and stable career in a renowned, international organisation
• Excellent opportunities to grow in the multinational environment
• The chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries
• Possibility to work alongside experienced specialists
• Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology
Find out why AMS is a great place to work on YouTube: WeAreAMS
Working at AMS in one word: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZt3eW4wVsk
Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/AlexanderMannSolutionsPolska
and Goldenline: http://www.goldenline.pl/mikroblog/alexander-mann-solutions-polska
Alexander Mann SolutionsZobacz wszystkie oferty Alexander Mann Solutions