Junior Recruiter (Sourcing Specialist) with English
*Alexander Mann Solutions* is the world’s leading provider of talent management solutions. Coordinating client delivery across 82 countries, in the Americas, Europe, APAC and the Emerging Markets, we deliver world-class talent and award-winning resourcing solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consult to hundreds more.
With almost 2,000 staff, we act as trusted advisors across multiple industry sectors, providing a full range of outsourcing, consultancy and project services to help our clients attract, engage and retain top talent.
Key global clients include: Atos; BAE Systems; Barclays; Citi; Cobham; Covidien; Credit Suisse; Deloitte; Deutsche Bank; Freshfields; GE Capital; HSBC; Microsoft; Nike; Novartis; Origin Energy; RBS; Santander; Vodafone; and Zurich.
At Alexander Mann Solutions, all of our client partnerships – whether outsourcing and/or consultancy – are linked to business outcomes. We are precise and deliberate in measuring how we help clients plan, attract, select, develop and retain their staff, constantly asking ourselves how our action is delivering commercial advantage for our clients; linking the actions of a more diverse, engaged and productive workforce to the bottom line.
Junior Recruiters (Sourcing Specialists) are at the very heart of Alexander Mann Solutions success in the recruitment process outsourcing industry, and we are always on the lookout for gifted individuals to take their first steps into a rewarding career within recruitment. As a Sourcing Specialist, you will support recruitment activity by sourcing candidates through a range of channels and develop specialist recruitment expertise to help kick start your career in the varied and rewarding world of recruitment.
Where will you fit in as a Junior Recruiter (Sourcing Specialist)?
• Proactively sourcing candidates utilising different methods (e.g. market mapping, job boards, social networking sites) in order to establish talent pools
• Developing an understanding of how sourcing strategies are developed for each role recruited
• Updating the recruitment system so that it accurately reflects the status of all selection activity
• Screening candidates CVs against position criteria; interview candidates on the phone where required to determine suitability and obtain required information
• Developing an awareness of the client’s business and the recruitment needs
Inspired? From candidates interested in starting their career in recruitment we would expect:
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Knowledge of other language(German, French, Russian, Norwegian, Hungarian, Slovak, Czech) would be an asset
• Excellent communication skills, good phone manner and ability to build credible relations over the phone
• Experience in a multinational recruitment or professional services environment would be an advantage
• Working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
• Exciting and stable career in a renowned, international organisation
• Excellent opportunities to grow in the multinational environment
• The chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries
• Possibility to work alongside experienced specialists
• Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology
Find out why AMS is a great place to work on YouTube: WeAreAMS
Working at AMS in one word: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZt3eW4wVsk
Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/AlexanderMannSolutionsPolska
and Goldenline: http://www.goldenline.pl/mikroblog/alexander-mann-solutions-polska
Alexander Mann SolutionsZobacz wszystkie oferty Alexander Mann Solutions