Junior Recruiters and Recruitment Administrators with German
*Alexander Mann Solutions* is the world’s leading provider of talent management solutions. Coordinating client delivery across 82 countries, in the Americas, Europe, APAC and the Emerging Markets, we deliver world-class talent and award-winning resourcing solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consult to hundreds more.
With almost 2,000 staff, we act as trusted advisors across multiple industry sectors, providing a full range of outsourcing, consultancy and project services to help our clients attract, engage and retain top talent.
Key global clients include: Atos; BAE Systems; Barclays; Citi; Cobham; Covidien; Credit Suisse; Deloitte; Deutsche Bank; Freshfields; GE Capital; HSBC; Microsoft; Nike; Novartis; Origin Energy; RBS; Santander; Vodafone; and Zurich.
At Alexander Mann Solutions, all of our client partnerships – whether outsourcing and/or consultancy – are linked to business outcomes. We are precise and deliberate in measuring how we help clients plan, attract, select, develop and retain their staff, constantly asking ourselves how our action is delivering commercial advantage for our clients; linking the actions of a more diverse, engaged and productive workforce to the bottom line.
At the moment we are expanding our Centre in Kraków and looking for German speakers to support our clients when it comes to recruitment activities, as either Junior Recruiters or Recruitment Administrators.
Where will you fit in as a Junior Recruiter?
• Proactively sourcing candidates utilising different methods (e.g. market mapping, job boards, social networking sites) in order to establish talent pools
• Developing an understanding of how sourcing strategies are developed for each role recruited
• Updating the recruitment system so that it accurately reflects the status of all selection activity
• Screening candidates CVs against position criteria; interview candidates on the phone where required to determine suitability and obtain required information
• Developing an awareness of the client’s business and the recruitment needs
Where will you fit in as a Recruitment Administrator?
• Managing incoming interview scheduling, re-scheduling and cancellation requests (face to face interview, video conference, telephone interview, assessment centres)
• Managing various administration activities. It would include uploading jobs on the system, capturing candidates` applications, placing vacancies on job boards, updating the system etc
• Managing the offer and on boarding process. It would include raising contracts, managing the approval process, arranging the start date, organising required accesses, booking induction, etc
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant processes
• Exciting and stable career in a renowned, international organisation
• Excellent opportunities to grow in the multinational environment
• The chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries
• Possibility to work alongside experienced specialists
• Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology
Inspired? From candidates interested in starting their career in recruitment we would expect:
• Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
• Excellent communication skills, good phone manner and ability to build credible relations over the phone
• Experience in a multinational recruitment or professional services environment would be an advantage
• Working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
Alexander Mann SolutionsZobacz wszystkie oferty Alexander Mann Solutions