Talent Acquisition Technician
If you like technology, innovative and different projects, your place is here! If you don't know us yet, we are an engineering company that works in different areas, such as space, robotics, cyber security, artificial intelligence or big data among many other international projects.
Join our People Strategy and culture team. A team full of talent and creativity where you will:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn, InfoJobs, Tecnoempleo, Life and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, on-site interviews..
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs. portfolios and references, evidences.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Will be in charge of the sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding talented employees in a company.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- 2-3 years of work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods source candidates
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- English C1
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively search for candidates
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Other languages: Spanish, French, German...
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Multisport to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join our GMV team!
GMV Innovating Solutions sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty GMV Innovating Solutions sp. z o.o.