Brickendon Consulting is a dynamic management and technology consultancy firm that provide solutions to solve internal and external challenges for our financial markets clients.
Founded in 2010, Brickendon has grown rapidly and now operates at some of the largest global banks, hedge funds and energy trading firms. Core to this success is how we foster a culture of innovation, constantly challenging our consultants to think laterally and develop new approaches and techniques that will help solve the problems our clients face in new ways.
What drives our business is our passion and recognition for innovation and the delivery of complex business and technical solutions. We continue to invest in Research and Knowledge Management to ensure that Brickendon Consultants are informed, motivated and expertly trained to deliver high value services to our clients in the ever-evolving Business and IT landscape.
The time and capital invested in our people, coupled with their extensive experience in the industry can be realised by clients through a Brickendon Approach. These are in-house tools and approaches to address common challenges faced by our clients, spanning from Strategic Advisory, our Project Management Methodology, through to IT Delivery.
An exciting opportunity exists for a self-motivated, energetic and resourceful HR Administrator to assist us in our rapidly expanding consultancy business in Poland and UK.
The role is ideal for an enterprising person, responsible for assisting in HR areas and issues, as well as being involved in and driving new HR initiatives and general office administration.
The team is staffed with talented, experienced professionals and is in the process of expansion to meet the challenge of developing and expanding the business.
• Providing ongoing support to the HR Specialist in relation to Polish team, answering general queries on a number of areas including Employee Relations, Policies and Procedures, Performance, Sickness Absence and Payroll
• Supporting the HR Specialist with the onboarding and off boarding of employees and contractors in Poland and UK including, arranging induction and exit meetings, arranging various types of employment and contractor contracts
• Arranging Health & Safety training and medical appointments
• Administering the HR systems and assisting HR Specialist in providing HR Processes ensuring accurate and relevant documentation is provided in a timely manner i.e. organisational chart
• Assisting HR Specialist to coordinate and administer all Learning & Development courses from requests through to event delivery in conjunction with training consultant, recording relevant qualifications and course evaluations, through the provision of an effective administrative service
• Supporting the HR Specialist with staff development plans and actions in conjunction with senior management
• Assist with arranging specific travel requests, company social events and meetings
• General office administration duties in Poland ie point of contact for office related questions in Krakow and Warsaw
• Ad hoc requirements as instructed by the HR administrator
Skills & Requirements:
• Strong attention to detail applied to both the more administrative tasks as well as the HR-related duties
• Experience in Polish employment and contractor matters: types of employment contracts right to work in Poland, employee benefits, policies, HR systems
• Very strong Excel skills and Word skills
• HR qualification desired but not essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Organisation and timekeeping skills are essential
• Desire and ability to define roles and grow with us
• Honesty and Integrity
• Good English language
Brickendon ConsultingZobacz wszystkie oferty Brickendon Consulting