Who we're looking for
Individual who has:
- University Degree;
- Experience in running recruitment processes independently for various positions and specializations;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Can – do, proactive and problem – solving attitude;
- Very good written and spoken English and Polish;
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Very good knowledge of Excel.
Your future role
- Leading recruitment process for all positions in the organization;
- Interviewing candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Supporting the managers at all stages of the recruitment process;
- Organizing and leading interviews with candidates;
- Candidate database management;
- Reporting recruitment status;
- Working hand-in-hand with hiring teams to ensure that hires match by more than the immediate needs of the particular team or applicant;
- Representing the company at job fairs and industry events.
What we offer
- Great opportunity for professional development;
- Interesting and stable job in multinational company;
- Open and friendly organizational culture;
- Benefit package (Trainings, Private Health Insurance, Multisport, Language Classes).
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
The best HR team in Podkarpacie! Join us and get to know about the top-class HR practices and standards in multinational organization.