Internship in HR Coordination Team
Are you excited to join HR team? Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Are you at your best when supporting others? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- support effective administration, collect and verify necessary internal data,
- benefit from being involved with projects and building a global network of contacts,
-treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion,
- stay in line with our internal rules.
You'll be supporting Human Resources department located in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park or Krakow, Green Office or Wroclaw, Dominikanski Office.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
- a student status or university degree,
- interest in HR area (and you love this stuff),
- very good written and spoken English (German or French will be an asset),
- good MS Office skills.
- a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels,
- adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills,
- motivated, self-directed and driven,
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks,
- ready to take on new challenges,
- eager to work in a professional Human Resources Environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS