Internship in HR Vetting Team
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges? We are looking for someone like that who can help us with:
- managing the vetting process for internal hires as well as external staff
- monitoring of 3rd party vetting vendor in the delivery of vetting services
- liaising with our vetting vendor, candidates and other HR colleagues regarding
discrepancies or gaps in order to bring these to conclusion
- investigating and reporting vetting discrepancies and escalating these
- supporting re-vetting of ongoing employees in risk functions or senior
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
- very good written and spoken English
- French, Italian or German skills would be an asset but are not a requirement
- good knowledge of MS Office software
- detail oriented, self directed and driven
- result oriented with your tasks and responsibilities
- well organized and truly client oriented
- able to identify and mitigate risk.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS