Internship in HR Service Delivery Team
Are you highly organized and process driven? Do you keep an eye on all the important details, even when multitasking?
We’re looking for an intern to:
- resolve employees' concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them updated and informed, from onboarding to workforce administration, to employee lifecycle and exit administration
- treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk of data breaches
- stay on top of and ensure compliance to internal policies and processes
- collaborate with HR Teams to deliver smooth experience for our colleagues.
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team in Kraków, GO building. Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with a possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
- fluent English
- bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent
- good in MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- truly service oriented with great communication skills
- well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
- able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS