Internship in UK Lifecycle Team
Do you want to become an expert in HR and start your professional carrier? Do you like working with people and for people? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- prepare and issue employment references for UK UBS employees
- process simpler HR requests and maintain employees' records in our HR systems
- prepare and provide various HR documents
- support the team with simple tasks and calculations
- cooperate with relevant UK stakeholders
- follow our internal rules and process guides
- provide high quality customer service by handling employees' queries via e-mail and phone.
You'll be working in the UK HR Operations team located in Kraków, Green Office at Czerwone Maki St.
We provide HR services in English language for UBS employees located in London. Our team handles a wide variety of HR processes, which will give you an excellent opportunity to dive into HR related topics and learn new skills.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with possibility of extension, based on 40 hours per week schedule.
- fluent in written and spoken English
- with good Microsoft Office skills
- truly customer service oriented person who likes to communicate with people
- with can-do attitude and great team working skills
- well organized, with a sharp eye for detail and focus on priorities
- able to stay on track, flexible
- eager to broaden your knowledge and become an expert in your field.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS