Internship in Swiss Exit HR Operations
Do you want to become the expert in HR and start your professional carrier? Do you like working with people and for people? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- create forms for unemployment office in Switzerland for the former employees of UBS
- process from A-Z the basic and standard termination cases
- prepare and provide the leaver pack documents
- support team with simple tasks and calculations
- cooperate with relevant stakeholders
- follow our internal rules and process guides
- provide high quality of customer service.
You'll be working in the HR Operations Exit team located in Kraków, Green Office. We provide HR services for UBS employees located in Switzerland in 4 languages: German, French, Italian and English. Our team is multinational and multilingual group of colleagues with lots of positive energy and good spirits.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 month with possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
- fluent English in communication (written and spoken)
- German/French or Italian basic language skills nice to have but not required
- good Microsoft Office skills
- truly service and customer oriented person who likes to communicate with people
- known for your can-do attitude and team work
- well organized, with a sharp eye for detail and focus on priorities
- able to stay on track, flexible
- eager to broaden your knowledge and become an expert in your field.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS