Are you hungry for development?
Do you have a healthy appetite for challenge?
Join McCormick Functional Graduate Programme
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING?
You will grow your knowledge and experience over 12 months, to become a functional expert.
The 12 months interval is divided into 4 periods, and during each period you will have a chance to work among 2 different departments.
Those departments are:
- McCormick People Solutions
- Talent Acquisition
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Ensuring that open positions are posted on internal and external career sites, posting job advertisements on a variety of platforms from job boards and social media through to the McCormick careers portal.
- Managing the interview booking process and coordinates logistic like: booking meeting rooms and scheduling interviews with both hiring managers and candidates. Provides instructions for reimbursement at the time of interview, reviews receipts and claim form before submitting for payment, and communicates claim status as applicable.
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report. Ensuring maintenance of candidate database, uploading of candidate details/CV to the database. Responding to incoming telephone enquiries from clients and candidates and offering support (where able) in the absence of Talent Acquisition members. Managing the speculative application process.
- Coordinate and execution of Campus, graduate program. Supporting any external recruitment events and activities as appropriate.
- Provide general administration support to the Recruitment team e.g. raising Purchase Orders and administration related employer branding, testing.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Participating in the McCormick Functional Graduate Programme provides the opportunity to build your career with a global leader in the food industry.
You will participate in challenging projects, grow your experience and capability across functions and enjoy our culture based on our belief of the 'Power of People'.
We offer an employment based on fixed term contract for 12 months.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- University student with a Human Resources / Law related background
- Adaptable individual, able to work in a fast-paced environment and enjoys a challenge
- Strong team player, able to build strong, collaborative relationships
- Fluent English speaker
- Quick learner with very good analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- MS Office experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Interest in HR / Talent Acquisition
- Person who is available for at least 20 hours per week, and up to 40 hours per week
WHO IS McCORMICK?
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,700 employees around the world and $4.8 billion in annual sales, we manufacture, market and distribute spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company has facilities in more than 50 locations in 27 countries and consumers purchase our brands in more than 150 markets and territories. In the Poland McCormick leading brands is KAMIS.