Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. In today’s increasingly uncertain global business environment, Marsh helps clients to thrive and survive. Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital.
To strengthen our HR Team, we seek candidates for:
(WARSAW OFFICE, FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
The HR Generalist provides daily support to HR Leaders and HR Business partners. Job holder may manage his/her own client relationships and provide back-up, assistance and additional capacity as required. They will also manage certain lower level BP activities on a stand-alone basis, including work with BPO and COEs. The HR Generalist supports one or multiple Operating Companies in Poland.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist senior colleagues in the execution of the business and HR plans and to support human capital change initiatives.
- Ensure efficient on-boarding, off-boarding and transfer of colleagues as necessary; ensure that local legal and governance frameworks are adhered to where appropriate.
- Facilitate (or lead) training events covering HR and people specific topics.
- Advise and assist in the application of all HR related legislative requirements, including employee relations and Health & Safety requirements.
- Support senior colleagues or selected client groups in all talent management and total rewards activities including performance management, training, career development and diversity and inclusion activities.
- Build contacts across the HR function to ensure all transactional, operational and other needs are managed by BPO and COEs in a timely and seamless fashion; liaise with HR colleagues as necessary to resolve issues or queries.
- Assist with select employee relations lifecycle processes (e.g. performance, sickness, transactions, termination).
- Respond to manager/colleague inquiries and issues.
- Cooperate with corporate business supporting functions, coordinate documents workflow and processes.
- BA or MA degree in Human Resources Management or similar fields of studies
- 3 to 5 years of Generalist HR experience having worked across the range of HR disciplines.
- Working knowledge of Polish labor law legislation.
- Good knowledge of Workday system / HRIS solutions or other HR analytical tools.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Analytical and conceptual skills coupled with a hands-on mentality to get things done.
- Client-handling skills.
- Personal credibility, discretion and maturity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail with high personal work standards.
- Process and project management skills as required.
- Competitive salary based on employment contract for 18 months (without trial period).
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card, language courses).
- Work-life balance and home office possibilities.
- Cooperation with multinational client group.
- A-class office building facilities.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your application (CV in English) via "Aplikuj teraz" button.