Due to Sage HR Warsaw HUB growth we are looking for
HR (People Service) Administration Representative
HR Services Representatives provide first point of contact to colleagues and managers for all HR transactional inquiries such as HR policies, processes and programs where self-service is either unavailable, or where the query cannot be resolved through the self-service channel available.
This role also assists in maintaining knowledge base - record and document colleague interactions, creating and utilizing standard processes or knowledge articles to respond consistently to inquiries.
At Sage you will have the following benefits:
- up to 5 days special leave per year for charitable work and volunteering of your choice;
- great company culture and added social commitment through the Sage Foundation;
- work-life-balance environment & home office one day/week;
- annual bonus potential;
- Sage stock exchange options;
- relocation support;
- great workplace through 3 floors with spacious kitchen/chillout area;
- long-term prospects for a professional career;
- access to Sage Academy – online platform with over 3500 courses;
- international work environment, English on a daily basis;
- interesting start-up project due to process transformation;
- life insurance and medical care package;
- Multisport/Multibenefit card;
- concierge services;
- car parking refunds;
- locked bike parking.
If you are familiar with:
- delivering exceptional customer/colleague service;
- advanced English, any other: Spanish, Portuguese, French - more than welcome;
- entering and managing sensitive data and confidential matters;
- SAP or any other relevant software, supporting HR Operations
we would love to speak to you!
- conduct in-depth HR analysis powered by MS Excel;
- prepare all necessary data to calculate salary by the Payroll Team;
- respond and/or process colleague and manager inquiries and requests;
- work with the system on: new hire related data, colleague transfers, promotions, salary increase changes, status changes, address changes, terminations, benefits;
- coach colleagues and line managers through queries via self-service;
- determine which queries require specialist support and escalate complex enquiries;
- support colleagues regarding the policies or procedures;
- provide administrative support for HR services, including performance review, L&D.
Intrested? Apply by "Aplikuj Teraz" button.