Internship in Operational Team
Are you interested to start a career in Human Resources? People skills and customer satisfaction are no foreign words? We are looking for someone like you that can:
- coordinate the recruitment processes from beginning to end
- partner with candidates and hiring managers and provide quality experience during recruitment process
- help our internal Partners to make the right decisions and bring the best talents on board
- keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting system.
You will be joining the HR multilingual team based in Krakow (Czerwone Maki Street) and Wroclaw offices. We take care of Switzerland, UK and Poland based recruiting processes and support our Hiring Managers to find the best possible talent for their vacant positions.
Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
- very good English
- good MS Office skills
- an eye for detail
- eager to work in a professional Human Resources Environment
- truly service oriented
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS