Internship in HR - Internal Mobility Team
Are you eager to join an internal HR team? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- collect and track internal candidates CVs
- support effective administration for internal hires
- ensure accurate data updates are made in the HR system
- make sure candidates and hiring managers get a seamless recruiting experience.
You’ll be working in the Internal Mobility team alongside colleagues across the globe, and you will be based in the GO building in Krakow. Our team supports the hiring of internal candidates and helps employees explore career opportunities within the bank. In your role you will be working with innovative Recruiting and HR tools, and you’ll be able to draw on our recruiting network worldwide.
Your paid internship will last 6-12 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
- a student status or university degree
- an interest in HR (and you love this stuff)
- very good written and spoken English
- a passion for data gathering and information sharing
- good attention to detail and accuracy.
- a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
- someone who treats sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS