HR support with German
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic people with a hand-on mentality to join our HRO team. On daily basis we provide HR services for an internal client in Germany, such as CV screening, managing recruitment system, scheduling interviews, managing personal data, updating the HR system an many more. In our team you can not only learn a lot about all kind of HR processes but also keep a direct contact with German speaking client during your daily communication.
- Excellent German communication skills, both written and verbal (C1)
- Customer focus and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach
- Strong motivation for development in HR area
- Previous experience in HR area or in customer service would be an asset
- Supporting HR process in various areas such as recruitment, learning & development and HR administration;
- Handling direct contact with the German speaking candidates and Capgemini employees
- Supporting on-shore Capgemini team in their daily HR requests
- Building a strong relation with the client and delivering highest standards of service
In our HR team you will be:
- Managing various HR processes for internal client;
- Directly contacting German speaking clients;
- Maintaining accurate data in the system;
- Actively participating in improvement processes and automation;
- Closely cooperating with other team members
We offer you a great atmosphere, possibility of home office and flexible working hours.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.