BSS Coordinator (HR)
Capita is a leading business services provider with over 70,000 employees, operating in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa. Capita Polska supports clients across a range of sectors, including education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private and public sector organisations. Recognised as most dynamically developing BPO in Poland, awarded by Outsourcing Stars and CEE Awards.
Capita is recruiting motivated individuals for the position of: BSS Coordinator (HR)
Who we are looking for?
· Do you want to start a career in Human Resources in an international company?
· Do you have excellent English skills, both in speech and writing (min. C1 level)?
· Are you well-organised and detail-orientated?
· Are you a graduate or student available to work full-time?
If you answered “YES” 4 times, that means you will make our ideal candidate!
Depending on the team you will join, your tasks will include – but will not be limited to – the following:
· Answering queries from new Contractors from the United Kingdom
· Dealing with their entry documents and entering their data into the system
· Being in contact with UK Recruiters and Hiring Managers; agreeing start dates.
· Dealing with contract extensions for our existing Contractors
· Staying in touch with Client representatives and external suppliers, ensuring solutions and answers are given in professional way
· Managing essential documentation due to internal corporate policies
Contractor Care team:
· Responding to queries from contractors, clients, visitors, suppliers, ensuring solutions and answers are given in an efficient, timely manner
· Cooperating closely with payroll and BSS team to resolve any contractor pay, tax or employment status queries
· Understanding the existing customer service model deployed to major clients
· True work-life balance (8-hour workday with a 30-minute lunch break included)
· Great atmosphere
· Work place in the city centre at Lubicz 23 – about 2,500 paces from the main square
· Diversity - we support a wide variety of industries, customers, projects and geographies - thus, you have many options to choose from
· Access to free in-house English classes, with our dedicated English Trainer
· Social activities after work – you can find something for yourself
· Opportunity to become one of the internal Trainers
· A multinational environment, with strong ties to UK business culture
· LuxMed medical healthcare
· Multisport Plus or Classic and MultiKafeteria benefit systems
· Free Fruit Mondays
Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o