Internship in Employer Branding Team
Do you know how to get the word out? Do you have a passion for marketing and strong execution skills? Do you know how to collaborate with stakeholders and drive outcomes? We are looking for someone like that to:
- support us in coordination of events for various target groups (career fair, conferences, other events)
- take part in planning and execution of communication campaigns (online and offline)
- partner with the creative team, communications, events' and other internal teams to execute UBS employer branding strategy
- support us in designing marketing materials
We are Communications and branding team responsible for full range of activities regarding employer branding, recruitment marketing and PR. We are located in Krakow and Wroclaw and we support various UBS locations.
Your paid internship will last 6-12 months with possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
- a belief that communication is fundamental to the success of an organization a genuine passion for writing and communicating
- a strategic perspective, good instincts and strong leadership abilities
- an experience in organizing events
- fluent written and spoken English
- very good knowledge of MS Office tools
- ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis and to work in the team
- graduate or last year student (of Bachelor or Master degree)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS