Samodzielny Specjalista ds. HR
Wostok HR company deals in building teams for departments, plants as well as production and distribution warehouses. We comprehensively recruit and we are responsible for employment in a given workplace.
For our client – fast developing international company from Gdańsk – we are looking for candidates for the position of Experienced HR Specialist.
- Support the management of recruitment and on-boarding for internal roles mainly in Gdańsk, (other locations: Poznań, Kraków, Białystok), - open for business traveling
- Preselecting candidates based on internal requirements from different departments.
- Verifying candidate situation, motivation, salary expectations and language skills
- Support the team with scheduling of interviews and act as the point of contact for candidates when they attend interviews in offices.
- Help in restructuring interview and assessment process and creating plans
- Book rooms, arrange Telepresence/skype and face to face interviews and/or meetings.
- Support in offer generation for new employees and help to manage on-boarding and training
- Ensure that new employees have access to relevant systems and have all necessary tools.
- Support in managing the career path
- Help to structure yearly appraisal development plan
- Build employer branding structure and run campaigns
- Support in management of relationships with local vendors when required.
- Build new bonus system
- Knowledge of HR practices, specifically talent management, training management, internal recruitment, employer branding
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar HR position and/or process improvements/standardization
- Great with systems and software skills (HR systems and reporting, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Fluency in the English language both written and verbal (C1 level)
- Additional language will be an advantage
- Ability to prioritize workload, creative approach and ability to adapt to a changing environment and to facilitate progressive change
- Excellent organizational and planning with the capability to think strategically, and develop innovative solutions
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of staff with sensitivity and cultural diversity, good team player
- Experienced in supervising a small team, nice to have
- Experience in working in an international environment, nice to have
- Employer contract and bonus system,
- Benefit system (multisport card and medical care)
- Language and technical training
- Chance to build developing organization
- Excellent working atmosphere among positive people
Should you or anyone you know be interested in exploring this further please reply
with an updated cv/resume on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with this clause:
Dobrowolnie i świadomie wyrażam zgodę, aby moje dane osobowe zawarte w złożonych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych były przetwarzane na potrzeby procesów rekrutacyjnych prowadzonych przez WOSTOK HR sp. z o.o. w celu przedstawiania tych danych potencjalnym pracodawcom. Niniejsza zgoda obowiązuje przez czas nieokreślony do momentu jej cofnięcia lub wniesienia przeze mnie sprzeciwu.
Wostok HRZobacz wszystkie oferty Wostok HR