Internship in Swiss Job Data Team
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– resolve employees' requests in area of: internal transfers, change in working conditions, change in personal circumstances, time administration
– make sure that our systems reflect actual data
– build up expertise by close cooperation with stakeholders
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– stay in line with our internal rules
You'll be working in the Swiss HR Service Delivery team in Kraków providing excellent HR services for UBS employees located in Switzerland. We keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone or through our ticketing system.
The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office).
- Very good English language skills (additionally German, French and Italian are more than welcome)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Motivation to learn new things
- Ability to work in multinational environment
– Truly service and customer oriented
– A great communicator
– Well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– Able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– Known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
– Eager to broaden your knowledge and become an expert in your field
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS