Internship in eLearning Support Team
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run quality checks of the eLearning files and give feedback,
– investigate and troubleshoot the eLearning issues,
– partner with experts across the organization and external partners,
– support Learning Management System queries and issues,
– complete any ad-hoc admin tasks in the team.
You’ll be working in the eServices Operations team in Krakow, Green Office. You will be also closely working with business partners from Mandatory Training and Learning Design teams. Together with your team you will play pivotal role with rolling out compliance mandatory trainings and in digitization of all training programs at UBS. Are you up to this challenge?
Your paid internship will last 6-12 months with a possibility of extension, based on 40 hours per week.
– great attention to details and ability to catch defects easily,
– ability to communicate complex problems in a simple and clear way,
– technical/IT/coding background will be an asset,
– project environment experience will be an asset,
– testing background will be an asset.
– open for new challenges,
– interested in learning and development and/or IT area,
– detail oriented with structured planning skills,
– known for meeting deadlines and great time management skills,
– a quick learner and a digital native,
– fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS