Senior Learning & Development Specialist - Trainer
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a candidate, who will be working as a Senior Learning & Development Specialist and Trainer. Key purpose of the role is to support business in advanced training and development activities (Development Center).
- Analyse training needs and change impact
- Design training
- Deliver training
- Prepare training catalogue and curricula
- Training organisation and administration
- Lead development programs
- Organise training session with internal trainers and external suppliers
- Prepare and send training offer communication
- Prepare and take part in Development Centre as assessor, assesment of employees potential
- Act as a L&D SPOCK for business
- Create news related to the training process
- Update policies, forms and organisational structure
- Preferred psychological/social studies background/experience
- At least 2 years of experience in developing and conducting soft skills training, preferably in corporation
- Documented trainer`s experience and trainer`s courses
- Experience in assessment/ development centres
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously balance project work with high-priority requests
- Proven track record in project management
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills
- Fluent English and Polish communication skills (oral & written) C1
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Excel (proven advanced level), PowerPoint, Word
- Analytical problem solving, planning & organizing
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.