Internship in Recruitment Team
Are you excited to join internal HR team? Do you know what it takes to identify talent and bring them on board? Are you at your best when supporting others? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- identify the right candidates
- conduct phone screens
- make sure candidates and hiring managers get a seamless recruiting experience
- support effective administration, collect and verify necessary internal data
- ensure accurate data updates in the HR system
- treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion.
You will be working within the professional recruiting team located in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park or Wroclaw, Dominikanski Office. Our team supports Poland for Poland hiring but also partners a wide range of business groups globally to further enhance their people agenda. In your role you will be able to draw on our recruiting network worldwide. We're problem solvers for hiring managers, making them happy by identifying the right candidates within the right timeframes.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
- a student status or university degree
- interest in HR area (and you love this stuff)
- very good written and spoken English
- a passion for data gathering and information sharing
- a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS