Regional Campus Recruitment Coordinator with German
Are you a people person? A multitasker and well organized? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– partner with candidates, hiring managers and campus recruiters and provide quality experience during recruitment process
– organize and manage the interview scheduling process
– initiate onboarding
– keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting system and hiring trackers
– complete validation and quality check of job adverts
– effectively manage general queries from team members, candidates and hiring managers.
You'll be working in our team in Wroclaw (preferred) or Krakow supporting the Junior Talent organization (Campus Recruitment) in Zurich. Our team enables delivery of client-centric, efficient and high-quality execution of the core junior talent recruiting processes across all UBS divisions. We provide support in ensuring all relevant regional recruiting activities are consistent and compliant with global processes, policies and management standard.
Your experience and skills
– BA or Master degree, or some experience in a similar role, like as an assistant or coordinator in a multinational company
– high degree of client orientation and true service oriented mind-set
– strong communication skills at all levels
– a general understanding of human resources
– advanced Microsoft Office skills.
– passionate about human resources and want to become a part of it
– fluent in English and German
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail combined with successful time management and organizational skills
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS