Management Support Officer Talent & Recruiting
Do you have a flair for writing? Are you great at visualizing content and creating appealing presentations? Are you a detail-oriented trouble shooter? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that to support the global Talent & Recruiting organization. You'll:
– support our various Talent & Recruiting functions in daily business matters
– write minutes for the different management committees and keep track of actions and deliverables
– create high quality presentations for senior stakeholders
– prepare meetings, events and offsites and help out with various ad-hoc requests within the business management team
– create standard and ad-hoc reports including data research and analysis.
You’ll be working in the Talent & Recruiting Business Management and Support team in Krakow. We’re a small team supporting the Talent & Recruiting function in their daily business. In your role, you will work closely with the Business Management Team in Zurich and interact with various Talent & Recruiting stakeholders around the world.
Your experience and skills
– experience in a role like this or in a similar field
– excellent communication skills in English
– a flair for writing and creating high-quality presentations
– advanced knowledge of office applications (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
– pro-active, detail-oriented and forward-thinking
– able to prioritize, identify problems and seek solutions
– an analytical thinker, with the ability to provide practical solutions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS