Internship in HR Operations
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– rotate through different roles in operations teams, giving you the opportunity to learn more about human resources while trying out different roles in HR operations
– benefit from being involved with projects and building a global network of contacts
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– stay in line with our internal rules.
You’ll be working as part of Human Resources (HR). HR is made up of central and divisionally aligned teams that touch every aspect of an employee’s experience, from recruitment to retirement. You’ll help support our people, enabling them to perform at their best and making sure they are fairly rewarded, playing an essential part in maintaining the meritocratic and inclusive culture that supports our success.
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team in Krakow. We keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone or through our ticketing system.
Your experience and skills
- ready to take on new challenges
- the one who wants to learn on HR
- student or graduate or just wants to learn new skills
– truly service oriented
– a great communicator
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS