• Creatively source candidates from a variety of sourcing channels including internet and social media sources,
• Partner with Recruitment Specialist to provide candidate selection for the open roles,
• Manage internal and external posting proces,
• Assist in scheduling and preparing interviews,
• Maintains recruitment resources and systems, keeps associates of all levels informed of the interview process,
• Maintains and prepares records and metrics related to recruitment efforts,
• Engage in Employer Branding to attract best talent and maintain current staff
What should you offer?
• Bachelor's degree (human resources/ psychology preffered) and/ or min. 6+ months of talent acquisition experience,
• Ability to assess and evaluate candidate fit for specific positions,
• Detail-oriented with the ability to identify and develop multiple channels to identify passive candidates,
• Good communication skills in oral and written English (at least B2),
• Strong computer skills, including use of the Microsoft office suite,
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills,
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects/candidates at once in a fast-paced environment,
• Fast learning, independent contributor and team worker.
What are we offering?
• Cooperation in the team of experienced professionals,
• A chance to learn a thing or two about HR in hi-tech company,
• (ultra)dynamic work environment ,
• friendly and creative atmosphere,
• modern, conveniently located offices,
• flexible working hours (you can also work part-time or remotely),
• daily breakfasts, fresh fruit and drinks,
• private health care package and financial support of sport activities,
Don’t be shy, send us your CV – email@example.com
Vivid Games S.A.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Vivid Games S.A.