Payroll Project Manager
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals. For our Client, leading technology company, we are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
Payroll Project Manager
The Payroll Project Manager is responsible for planning, ranking and implementing payroll projects by cooperating with all relevant parties. His/her job description involves developing the necessary project records, allocating project duty objectives and promoting assignments consistent with the objectives.
This possition will be expected to set up change management techniques including assessing and communicating for project period and organizing reporting approaches for projects. The Payroll Projects Portfolio involves developing the necessary project records, allocating project duty objectives, prioritization and promoting assignments consistent with strategic goals.
• Management and maintenance of the Payroll Project Portfolio and Governance process within the organization (request management, prioritization, resource analysis).
• Institute new ideas, practices and concepts.
• Determine the compliance of all regulations and policies required.
• Design and modify action plans, perform risk mitigation, develop solutions, roadmaps and assessment of potential business impacts.
• Allocate effectiveness for future executions of projects, and actively utilize project methods, processes, and devises.
• Development of formal request process flow for internal and external requests.
• Execute standards of operations and presentations.
• Provide clear, concise and effective communication to all stakeholders regarding relevant projects, including tracking of objectives, owner, budget, timeline and other key metrics.
• Work with project managers from other departments.
• 5 years’ experience in program/project management, preferably in Payroll, Finance; experience performing financial analysis and interacting
• Highly established working knowledge of every area of payroll, strong understanding of financial analysis
• Fluency in English
• Good German will be a strong plus
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• Excellent business application skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint
• Skills in carrying out process execution reviews
• Ability to carry out consulting tasks and explain intricate payroll procedures
• Desirable experience with PeopleSoft
• PMP, PfMP or PgMP certification desired
• Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
• Ambitious and motivating challenges
• Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multisport card, Assistance program and much more)
• Open Door Policy
• Friendly atmosphere and cooperation focused environment
CPL JobsZobacz wszystkie oferty CPL Jobs