Recruitment & Talent Senior Manager EMEA (m/f)
Miejsce pracy: (za granicą) Kraków (małopolskie, Polska)
Nr ref.: 27663
Completely new global client that will create structures in Poland in multiple locations. The business units in in EMEA are mostly focused on operations in areas of Finance, Technology, R&D and Operations.
- Managing recruitment processes across multiple functions and business units in EMEA.
- Establish effective relationships with leadership and HR to strategies recruitment efforts. Increase bench strength for pivotal positions for leadership and diversity including adopting a global approach to talent.
- Lead hiring and sourcing strategies, improving processes and meeting business objectives through hiring talent.
- Cooperate with and report to Head of Recruitment & Talent
- Ensure the compliance of all local hiring laws, decrease legal vulnerability.
- Deliver a Talent Strategy (including Employer Branding activities, Social Media actions, Internal Programmes, etc.) to attract and recruit the best talent in the different countries, in close collaboration with the local teams.
- Partner with Human Resources and the Business to ensure we have a cohesive talent planning process.
- Identify and build relationships with vendors, outside recruitment partners and service providers to ensure flexible capacity and resources to meet talent needs.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, HR, Psychology or other relevant field required
- +6 years' experience in talent acquisition, ideally in Finance, Technology, Operations focused environment.
- +4 years in managing a team, being a Manager or Lead
- Experience in operating on senior or executive level and setting strategies for Talent Acquisition or Recruitment
- Proven track record hiring for senior level positions, either in house or through an executive search firm
- Ability to negotiate with and assess talent in both Polish and English
- Experience working in a global operating environment is highly preferred
- Ability to understanding of EMEA / Global organization structure and context
- Responsibilities that will growth in regional aspects
- Work in an employee-oriented company;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills
- Opportunity to develop your own innovative projects.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"