Internship in Learning and Development Team
Are you interested in helping others develop their competencies and boost their careers? Do you have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing? Are you keen to get an insider's view into how the Learning and Development team works in an international bank? We are looking for someone like this to help us:
- support the Learning and Development team in training related activities
- assist in various development programs dedicated to leaders, experts and new joiners
- maintain the tracking and reporting of learning activities
- coordinate materials for the training participants.
You will be working in the Learning & Development team located in Krakow Business Park in Zabierzow. We are devoted to ensure that our organization has talented, well performing and satisfied employees with clear career objectives and opportunities to meet those goals. We are responsible for training and development initiatives that promote knowledge sharing culture in our company.
Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with a possibility of an extension based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
- a student status or university degree
- very good English skills
- good MS Office knowledge
- an interest in Learning & Development projects and tools
- a sharp eye for detail
- great communication skills
- open to challenges and changes
- well-organized and diligent
- passionate about sharing knowledge
- a great team player enthusiastic about working together on L&D projects.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.