Internship in HR Operations Onboarding
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- ensure employee data is up to date in our internal systems
- analyze and flag inconsistencies
- treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
- contribute to IT-related activities.
You'll be working in the Swiss HR Service Delivery team in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street and providing excellent HR services for UBS employees located in Switzerland. We keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone or through our ticketing system.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in HR. Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
- a student status or university degree
- very good English and German language skills
- good Microsoft Office skills
- a passion for data gathering and information sharing
- well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
- truly service oriented
- able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
- eager to learn and gain experience in HR.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.