Team Leader (all departments)
For an international organization for its SSC Centre because of new project being launched we are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Team Leader (all departments)
Responsibilities are dependable form the department and consists of leading a team in the one of the following areas:
• Preparation of timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Maintain well-documented work papers for journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Reconciliation of more complex accounts and checking the accuracy of journal entries to ensure that the general ledger is accurate and complete
• Participating in month and year closing,
• Preparation of financial statements in accordance with local accounting requirements based on the instructions of the country finance manager
• Preparation of the statutory and tax statements for dedicated country based on the instructions from the country finance manager
• Research and solve accounting transaction questions and other local country issues in an agreed upon timeframe.
• Coordinates and facilitates the process of documenting accounting policies and procedures
• Improve and develop internal processes and controls
• Support the Manager with the global procure to pay process implementation work stream for country gap workshops using a standardised methodology; support gap workshops and work closely with counterparts in the SAP invoice workflow work stream
• Work closely with country representatives and 3rd party service providers to document process gaps vs. global standard template and build a detailed action plan to close gaps.
• Coordinate with the SAP Invoice Management work stream Project Manager to create aligned project plans
• Maintain and update project plans for individual project country releases with the Process Implementation Manager
• Escalate issues to the Process Implementation Manager for resolution
• Ongoing tracking of country project status; escalate and resolve issues to keep project on agreed timelines; highlight issues and proposed solutions in regular project status meetings
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers;
• End to end customer portfolio ownership- ability to address customer queries regardless of their nature;
• Develop internal relationships that will assist in the collection effort or resolving issues as they arise;
• Monitor correct and timely settlement of receivables;
• Proactive cash collection (phone and email contact);
• Accurate cash forecasting;
• Work closely with Corporate Credit Team, provide payment history evaluation, escalate possible issues on time; Research and reconcile discrepancies on customer accounts;
• Assist with audit requests;
• Constantly look for process improvement and effectiveness increase.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Experience with PeopleSoft – nice to have
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• 3-4 years of Accounting experience.
• Experience as team leader or team leader backup
• Role in international company with stable position on the market
• Professional challenges
• Attractive compensation package, private medical care
• Polish lessons for foreign employees
• Relocation incentive
• Work in young motivated team
If you are interested please send your application to : email@example.com
CPL JobsZobacz wszystkie oferty CPL Jobs