Senior IT Recruiter
BestMaven is a Human Resource consulting company formed by professionals, It specializes in the recruitment of highly qualified experts from Aviation, Health & Care, PR, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Oil & Gas, Construction, Engineering & Rail transport, IT, Project Manager
Bestmaven is a fast growing HR consulting company which only in one year gained the trust more than 30 clients, We provide our services to various markets as North America, Middle East, China, Australia and especially Europe.
What we are looking for:
Due to expanding our clients and services around the globe, we are currently looking for Senior IT Recruiter with very good communication in English to join our Recruitment Team. You will be devoted to support our growth in EMEA with a strong focus on the polish market, to work on challenging projects, in a fast-paced organization, which supports employee talent development career.
As a key member of the team, you will understand project managers' requirements. The role involves recruiting IT specialists and handling recruitment processes in terms of our client's open vacancies. You should have a sound knowledge of the technical aspects of these positions,
For the right person, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress and grow into human resources team leader.
The scope of duties:
- Take leading role to run successful IT recruitment processes by delivering best class candidate
- High level of initiative, strong drive to succeed.
- Use search techniques to identify and attract the best candidates through Direct Search, headhunting, networking/recommendations, via Social Media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical tools
- Managing candidate talent pools
- Creating and publishing job advertisements,
- Using social media for talent acquisition
- Analyzing candidates individually - matching candidates aspirations to clients' requirements,
- Every day working with clients & candidates via phone, e-mail and liaising relationships with them,
- Tendency to build strong candidates network by creating friendly relations with them
- Working with an international team.
- Working with international clients world-class professionals on exciting and challenging projects
- Coordinate Projects, Reporting, Managing relations with clients
- Excellent knowledge of recruiting in the IT sector is essential,
- From 2 to 3 years of experience in staffing agency strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Running end-to-end recruitment processes in IT sector,(writing advertisements, sourcing candidates, Creating candidates' profiles, Communicating with clients, Managing candidates database)
- Self-starter who can work independently to achieve targets, strong organizational skills, attention to details and as Team lead.
- Passion to only deliver the best candidates to our clients by understanding our clients’ requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technologically literate with strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary & Commission plan
- Promotion and development opportunities following the expansion of the company's branch - and eventually becoming the HR recruiting team leader.
- We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
- Flexible work hours
- Office in the city center zone (with underground car parking)
- Need-Break "Chill out room
- Weekly team events
- Fresh fruits and coffee / Tea Machine
- Casual workplace environment with Friendly team
- Other benefits of playing cards, English lessons with a native speaker
BestMavenZobacz wszystkie oferty BestMaven